All Scholarships awarded for 2020/2021
Homeschooling is one of the best ways to educate a child, but the expense can be overwhelming for some families. No government help, no tax cuts or credits and no school vouchers are available to help with this expense. However, God has used the generous donations of other home schooling families and business, help has come to those that just need a little more help purchasing just the right materials to educate their children at home. If you need help purchasing your school books for the school year FEAST is here to help!
• Family must live in Bexar, Kendall, Guadalupe, Wilson, Atascosa, Medina, Bandera, Comal, or Blanco Counties.
• Children must be in the range of 6 to 18 years of age as of September 1 of the applicable school year.
• Family must have successfully completed at least one (1) year of home schooling.
• Family agrees to partner with FEAST by volunteering at FEAST once each month. (Signups available mid-June.)
• Family must meet the income eligibility guidelines.
Download the Scholarship Application here.
Closed for 2020/2021 unless more donations are given.
Turn in your completed application, in person, to the FEAST Office by 4pm on July 15, 2020
For more information, email Ruth Perez at email@example.com