Click here to jump down to the order form

While this is something you can accomplish on your own, we know it is a daunting task. We have a couple of ways to help you complete your transcript:

  • Transcript Instructional Package:
    • This includes transcript templates with long and short versions, examples, instructions on how to complete them, a PDF of TEA diploma plans, and GPA calculation information.
  • Transcript Instructional Assistance Service:
    • This is a 30-minute session designed to assist and help you complete your transcripts. This service, however, does not include the required Transcript Template, provided at an additional cost
  • Transcript Review:
    • This option can help review your transcript with the information you provide. This review is just to make sure are required documentation is contained within your packet. Remember, the responsibility for the accuracy of the information still falls to you, the parent. FEAST cannot sign nor validate its validity. 

Transcript Document options:

  • Transcript Instructional Package $25.00 plus tax
  • Transcript Template $15.00 plus tax

Transcript Service options:

  • Transcript Instructional Assistance Service $35.00**

**(does not include Transcript Template)

Transcript FAQs

A more formal form of record-keeping, the majority of homeschooling families, use transcripts for college enrollment for grades 9-12. Transcripts typically include but are not limited to classes you completed, when you completed them, and grades for each class completed, along with a grade point average (GPA), extracurricular activities, accomplishments, standardized testing scores, and volunteer work. The transcript becomes a legal document in the state of Texas once the parent/guardian who is homeschooling the child signs and dates the transcript. It is recommended that you have the transcript notarized after the completion of the 12th grade and store it in a safe place.

For children in 8th grade and younger, transcripts may be needed if returning the child to public/private school, it depends on the school. For children 9th grade and older a transcript will be required for: a graduated student entering college or trade school, for high school dual credit with college, and likely, for returning the child to public/private school.