Photography Application at The Rosemont SA
The Denman Estate owners are pleased to provide opportunities for both professional and amateur photographers taking photographs of individuals, families, or models. Photographers must obtain a permit and make an appointment before taking any photographs on the property of the Denman Estate, wholly owned by the non-profit corporation, Family Education Alliance of South Texas. Upon arrival, photographers must present their permit before proceeding with their photo session.
The Guidelines below only apply to non-commercial, still photography. Professional photographers seeking to use The Rosemont for use in print advertisements, promotional materials, or mass media will need to contact the events coordinator at 210-343-1486.
Front Grounds Only Photography:
If photographing in front of The Rosemont SA, and not entering the grounds behind the mansion, you will only need to pay the following fees:
- Appointment must be made 48 hours in advance. (less than 48 hours add $20 rush fee) Appointments are one hour only.
- One-time fee $25 for groups less than 10.
- For groups of 10 or more: $30
- For groups of 20 or more $40
- If shooting several different client sessions on the grounds in one day, the fee is charged per client session.
- The Rosemont SA does not provide changing rooms or restrooms to those shooting on front porch of The Rosemont SA.
If photographing in the back yard or inside The Rosemont SA is desired, please call 210-343-1486 for more information.
Release of Liability
The applicant agrees to indemnify the owners, staff, and representatives of the Rosemont, Family Education Alliance of South Texas, and to be solely and absolutely liable upon any and all claims, suits, and judgements for personal injuries and property damages arising out of or occurring during the activities of the applicant, his (its) employees or otherwise. The applicant further agrees to comply with all pertinent provisions, rules and regulations described in the Photography Application Description. This permit may be revoked at any time.