The FEAST Patriot Pass is your gateway to participate and play in FEAST Athletics and Resource & Retreat Center programs.
We value our FEAST families and understand the significance of your commitment to home-based education. FEAST strives to support your personal homeschooling journey of educating the whole child.
We offer friendly guidance, expertise, tools and direction in our Resource & Retreat Center, as well as physically active outlets, fellowship and team-environment opportunities with FEAST Athletics for middle- to high school-age homeschooled students. Additionally, FEAST offers many events, activities and opportunities to support you and your family! (Learn more below about additional benefits and discounts!)
The annual Patriot Pass fee is $75 per household and is required prior to registration for our athletics programs. This fee supports our organizational administrative expenses, such as online registrations, website maintenance, and fees for the web-based programs.
But wait, there’s more! Check out the Patriot Pass benefits, discounts and freebies:
• FREE photo ID cards for teachers. Take advantage of teacher discounts at participating retailers and service providers ($12 value per ID card)
• FREE photo ID cards for students. Use for test-taking, theme park proof of ID, and student discounts at participating retailers ($12 value per ID card)
• HALF-PRICE FEAST workshops on curriculum, teaching, organization, encouragement, family, in-person interactive read-a-loud events, etc. (up to $15 value )
• HALF-PRICE registration for FEAST Spelling Bees ($10 value per child/event)
• FREE transcript review and notarization at FEAST ($10 value)
• FREE printing of diploma if purchased in our Resource Center ($10 value)
• FREE recognition of your graduating senior in the FEAST MANNA, our social media and website ($20 value)
• ONE MONTH FREE business listing on the FEAST Homeschool Business Directory Page ($20 Value)
• FREE outdoor photo permit for a one-hour session at the Rosemont ($25 Value)
• 10% DISCOUNT on your event at The Rosemont (Value… Priceless!)
• FREE emails for activities and opportunities in San Antonio, South Texas and around the State (Staying connected…Invaluable!)
Have more questions? Check our our Patriot Pass FAQs !
FEAST (Family Educators Alliance of South Texas) has helped homeschool families for over 30 years!
We support families throughout their homeschooling journey: getting started on day one, navigating the road blocks, finding the tools and resources needed, and encouraging families to find success all the way through high school graduation. You CAN do it!
FEAST’s support to homeschooling families is accomplished through orientations, counseling, workshops, special events, athletics and customer service. Our co-op teaching program began 17 years ago and served hundreds of families each school year, but transitioned out from under the FEAST umbrella in 2019. One of our most exciting offerings is a well-known competitive sports program for middle and high school students, including baseball, basketball, cross country, football, soccer, track & field, and volleyball.
The orchestration of this variety of offerings is no small undertaking. From planning to scheduling to posting on the website and setting up online registrations, our staff works diligently to provide helpful and supportive resources for the homeschooling community.
It is not enough to offer these services now and/or until our children graduate, but for generations to come. When our homeschooled children grow up and want to homeschool their children, we pray that FEAST will still be here, standing strong, and supporting a new generation’s home education goals!