What does it offer?
- Google Classroom: is a free application designed to help students and teachers communicate, collaborate, organize and manage assignments, grade and give feedback, go paperless, and much more! Note: (For information about getting started with Google Classroom, check out my Google Classroom Master Class, and all of the Google Classroom resources on Shake Up Learning.)
- Google Chrome Sync: is a feature that allows End Users to synchronize bookmarks, history, passwords, and other settings across all the devices where they are signed in to Chrome.
- Gmail: Gmail is a free, web-based email platform that offers SPAM protection and is completely ad-free in G Suite for Education accounts.
- Google Drive: Google Drive allows you to store your files securely and access them from any device, as well as create, open and edit your files. You have UNLIMITED storage space with G Suite for Education.
- Google Calendar: Google Calendar is a free, web-based calendar platform that is completely ad-free in G Suite for Education accounts.
- Google Vault: Google Vault lets you retain, hold, search, and export your organization’s mail and chat messages. You can also search and export your organization’s files in Google Drive.
- Google Docs: Google Docs is a free, web-based word processing tool that allows you to create and edit documents online and collaborate in real-time.
- Google Sheets: Google Sheets is a free, web-based spreadsheet tool that allows you to create and edit spreadsheets online and collaborate in real-time. It is great for data analysis and organization.
- Google Forms: Google Forms is a free, web-based form tool that allows you to create forms, surveys, and quizzes that collect response information in real-time.
- Google Slides: Google Slides is a free, web-based presentation tool that allows you to create and edit presentations online.
- Google Drawings: is a free, web-based diagramming software. It allows users to create flowcharts, mind maps, concept maps, and other images.
- Google Sites: Google Sites is a free and easy way to create and share websites and web pages. (Please note: The NEW Google Sites is tested on the Google Certified Educator Level 1 and Level 2 exams.)
- Google Meet: Google Meet is a free communication and collaboration tool for video calls, and screen sharing.
- Hangouts Chat: Google Hangouts Chat is a free online chat system for individual and group chats.
- Jamboard: is a web-based service that allows End Users to create, edit, share, collaborate, draw, export, and embed content within a document.
- Google Keep: is a web-based service that enables End Users to create, edit, share, and collaborate on notes, lists, and drawings.
- Google Tasks: Keep track of your daily tasks, organize multiple lists, and track important deadlines with Google Tasks.
- Google Groups: allows you to create and participate in online forums and email-based groups with a rich experience for community conversations.
- Google Contacts: is a web-based service that allows End Users to import, store, and view contact information, and create personal groups of contacts that can be used to email many people at once.
How does it Compare to other G-Suites?
Where to Find More Info on the Tools
- G-Suite Education FAQs
- Classroom Tools
- Teacher Resources
- Coding Resources
- Getting Help with Google Classroom
Ready to Get Your Code?