This is for Non-Profit Homeschool groups with their own domain name and email address associated with that domain name.
You will also need to have access to your domain name and Domain Name’s Google Admin Console. (See Step 4, Here)
What is It?
- you are a non-profit, although certification of such is not required
- you are a K-12 homeschool entity, not just a service to homeschoolers
- you have your own domain name and have it set up in the Google Admin Console (See Step 4, here)
- if you are outside of Texas, please email us after you fill out the form and explain your request.
To get your G-Suite Code, fill out this form:
- We manually created this code. If you have not heard back from us in 7-14 days, please email us at email@example.com. In the meantime, make sure you have access to your Google Admin Console for your domain name.
- Once you have your Code, go through the steps in this list, compiled and maintained by Google.>> Google Homeschool FAQs & Steps
Try these Two Resources Instead;