Sleep in the only battleship that fought in both World Wars! The last surviving Dreadnought!
- Friday, September 13 5PM-Saturday 10AM
- 3523 Independence Pkwy, La Porte, TX 77571
- Minimum age is 5 years old
- Maximum Overnight guests is 80
- $32 Per Person, includes guided tour and breakfast
- Register Below by September 3
(This is the latest date to register, we really need everyone to register ASAP so we can secure spots before they fill up.)
- Go and see this ship before it is gone! The ship will be CLOSED October 1 and will be moved to Alabama!
- Commissioned in 1914 as the most powerful weapon in the world, the Battleship TEXAS is credited with the introduction and innovation of advances in gunnery, aviation, and radar.
- If you cannot go overnight, you can visit and take a self-guided tour from 10 AM – 5 PM Friday through Sunday. There is also a 3 1/2 hour hard hat guided tour at $50 per person.
- Fees and more details are here: https://tpwd.texas.gov/state-parks/battleship-texas/fees-facilities/tour-fees
- Sleeping quarters are air conditioned. A catered breakfast is served. While the campers eat breakfast they can watch a silent movie taken aboard the TEXAS in 1931.
- Read all the details about the ship: https://battleshiptexas.org/
While you are in the area, you probably want to visit the San Jacinto Monument and museum just a few miles away. Find entrance fees and details here: https://www.sanjacinto-museum.org/
Once you register, you will receive all the information as well as information about breakfast and there will be a waiver for each participant.
Questions? Contact Jeanette Watje at firstname.lastname@example.org