Participation in the FEAST Athletic Program can offer many advantages for your home school student. The primary purpose for the FEAST Athletic Program is to provide a place to play sports in a supportive atmosphere for your home educated athlete. Our goal is development and demonstration of Christian character on and off the field and courts of competitive sports in the community. To that end, we strive to balance the competitive nature of the athletics program with providing the opportunity for character development.
By developing God given abilities and talents through hard work, dedication, perseverance and the pursuit of excellence we honor God. Athletics also offers life lessons. Things like: being part of a team, learning to work together, and encouraging one another.
- In addition to building life long memories and cementing relationships, athletics helps to establish an active lifestyle.
- Seek to honor the Lord and serve others by becoming the best you can be.
- Our athletic program helps us to bring to realization our goal of educating the whole child.
FEAST offers sports for middle and high school age children.
Baseball | Basketball | Cross Country | Football | Golf
Soccer | Softball |Tennis | Track & Field | Volleyball
How to Participate in FEAST Athletics?
To participate in the FEAST Athletics Program; you will need a Patriot Pass, which allows your entire family access to all FEAST activities for a full year. We never wish the Patriot Pass to become an economic burden to anyone, so if it is for your family, contact us so that we can work out an arrangement.
- Patriot Pass – You must be a Patriot Pass holder in order to participate in any FEAST sport. The Patriot Pass is $75 per family per year.
- Click here to read more about the Patriot Pass.
The spring athletic season is getting started and here are some tips to make the start a smooth one!
- Register for/Renew your Patriot Pass as soon as possible. Check to make sure your contact info is current and then pay for your Pass using PayPal, Venmo, or by check or cash in our offices. Once your Pass is paid for it can take up to 48 business hours to be activated. Our offices are open Monday-Thursday 10am to 4pm. If you apply for your Pass on Thursday night at 10pm it will not be approved until Monday when the offices open.
- Pay only through the payment links provided. There are QR codes available on the Athletic Registration page as well as on the registration itself.
- Register your student-athlete for their specific sport. Log into your Patriot Pass account using your user name. Once you have logged in you will need to click on the Patriot Pass page link at the top of the page, then the Athletic Registrations link found in the middle of the page.
- Enjoy your season!
HERE ARE SOME KEY POINTS TO REMEMBER:
- YOUR PATRIOT PASS CANNOT BE ACTIVATED IF NOT PAID FOR.
- YOU CANNOT REGISTER IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A PAID PATRIOT PASS.
- YOUR STUDENT-ATHLETE MAY NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY ATHLETIC ACTIVITIES IN THE REGULAR SEASON, INCLUDING PRACTICES OR GAMES, IF THEY ARE NOT REGISTERED THROUGH OUR ONLINE SYSTEM.
|Please click on an icon to find out more about an individual sport.|
Important Links, Phone Numbers, and Emails:
- For questions, contact the Athletics Office: (210) 342-4674
- Athletics Office Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org